Dental implants are titanium screws which are anchored to the jawbone. This serves as the root of the new tooth. A crown which looks like the missing tooth is then fabricated which is placed on top of the implant. Dental implants are the mainstay of replacing missing teeth and offers advantages like:
- Unlike bridges, the nearby teeth need not be tampered with
- Dental implants are also routinely used in patient with loose dentures. The implants are placed in the upper and lower jaws and the dentures are fixed onto them provided better retention, stability, chewing efficiency and comfort.
- Bone loss is reduced
- Chewing efficiency is much better compared to fixed bridges and dentures
- Looks more natural and esthetic
- Lasts for many years if duly taken care of
ALL ON 4 IMPLANTS
This is a brilliant alternative for people who are seeking a better alternative to dentures, but do not want to opt for full mouth implants and crowns. These are basically implant supported dentures and dentures made through this method are more stable and retentive.
We are equipped with almost all globally accepted implant systems like Nobel Biocare, Straumann, Biohorizon, Ostemm, Dentium.
Each system and type of implant has its own benefits. Therefore, during your first appointment with our experts, we would recommend the best system for you based on your individual case and needs.
GENTLE AND PAINLESS TECHNIQUES:
In the right hands, implant procedures are absolutely painless and extremely comfortable. Implants are performed by an experienced oral and maxillofacial surgeon and be rest assured, it’s going to be a very comfortable experience!